Shelby McNeill was raised in Montgomery and Selma, Alabama. She received a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance from Auburn University in May 2012. She also received a minor in Human Development and Family Studies from Auburn. In May 2015, Shelby graduated from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, where she served as Student Works Editor for the Faulkner Law Review and was a Public Interest Law Fellow. During law school, Shelby also received Best Paper Awards for the In-House Counsel Seminar and Legal Research and Writing II.
Upon graduating law school, Shelby worked at Maynard Cooper & Gale, P.C. in Birmingham, Alabama where she practiced in the general litigation group for the firm, specializing in complex commercial litigation matters. Shelby is licensed in the State of Alabama.
Shelby and her husband, Griffin, now reside in Auburn, Alabama with their son, Hamp.
In 2020, Shelby joined Haygood, Cleveland, Pierce, Thompson & Short.
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law; J.D. (2015)
- Auburn University; B.S., Business Administration (Finance) (2012)
- Alabama (2015)
Professional & Community Activities:
- Member, Alabama State Bar
- Member, Lee County Bar Association
- Member, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church
- Sigma Lambda Chapter Advisory Board